Pumpkin Pie

Thanksgiving is 10 days away!  I don't know about you, but for me a Thanksgiving meal isn't complete without good family, friends, and Pumpkin Pie. 
 
Yes I admit it!  I love Pumpkin Pie.   
 
I'm also Gluten Free and come from a family where food allergies are common.  So imagine my dilemma--how to make a Vegan (no eggs or dairy) Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie that people want to eat.
 
Last year I scoured the internet and Pinterest and stumbled across a blog, Gluten Free Goddess, that had a recipe which met the criteria.  Then I read the reviews, this one had potential. 
 
Then I made the pie.
 
And yes, it was delicious.  Everyone was happy--no eggs, no dairy, no gluten, and tons of flavor!  In fact, my cousin said it was the best Pumpkin Pie he'd ever eaten. 
 
This year I decided that instead of handwriting the blog name and sending people on a google search, I would write a blog and post the link.  This is my first time posting a link to another blog, so fingers crossed I followed all of the proper procedures.  I hope you enjoy the Gluten Free Goddess recipe as much as we did. 
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
In Health,
 
Dr. K 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup’s On: The Bone Broth Edition

A New Season...

The Comeback...