Month of Thanks!

I can't believe that's its already November!  I feel like I'm always saying--time is flying by and it seems to keep speeding up!  It's been a busy few months, filled with many blessings...  A marriage, a honeymoon, a fabulous family and the start of a new family, birthday celebrations, the start of school, fall break, Halloween, and now it's Thanksgiving!

For those of you on Facebook, you may have seen the "month of thanks" posts.  In the hustle and bustle of life, its easy to forget to be thankful, to stop and smell the roses, to notice the little things all around us.  Gratitude is contagious!  When we start being grateful for what we have we are blessed with more. 

Today I posted about being Thankful for Vision.  My husband woke me up because he dropped his glasses and couldn't find them.  I could have been angry or upset that my sleep was disrupted--instead I was thankful that I've always been blessed with the gift of sight.  On my drive in I witnessed an amazing sunrise. 

This month we challenge you to take part in the "Month of Thanks."  Follow Care More Chiropractic on Facebook and take the challenge...  What are you Thankful for?  At the end of the month we hope you'll let us know how this simple act has resulted in change in your life.

Finally, Santa is coming to Care More Chiropractic!  Sat December 14th from 9-12!  Please call and schedule your sitting time and appointment today! 

In Health,

Dr. K





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup’s On: The Bone Broth Edition

A New Season...

The Comeback...