Month of Thanks

Its November!  Where did the summer (and fall for that matter) go???   Imagine my surprise when I logged onto my account and realized that the last blog I posted was in May!  And I had no excuse as I'd written about Our Wedding, and never posted it.

So today, I plan to rectify that.

November--the Month of Thanks, and I have so much to be thankful for.  For starters, each and every one of you who take the time to read my posts.  I truly appreciate it.  I'm also thankful for my amazing family, Care More Chiropractic, my Chiro family, my health...  I could go on and on.

When I got married last September I promised I'd share the pictures.  And, with it being the Month of Thanks, I figure this is the perfect opportunity to share them.

So in honor of Thanks, I am sharing the post I forgot I wrote, and some of my favorite wedding pictures.  As for the album...  Soon!  I've almost unpacked and organized all of my crafting supplies.

Enjoy!

Dr. k


Last year I married the man of my dreams--and the wedding was everything I dreamed it would be.  It was a small wedding where we were surrounded by our family--which made it all the more special.  Our special day was documented by Devon Morgan of Photosynthesis Atlanta.

As promised here are a few of my favorites.  Devon made this part really hard...  Narrowing it down to just a few pictures!  (A good problem to have--Thanks Devon!) 

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.  If you want to see more, please stop by Care More, an album will be there for all to share.  You will also find more pictures (and other great information) on the Care More Facebook page.  Please Like Us and add us to your feed!  









In Health,

Dr. K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup’s On: The Bone Broth Edition

A New Season...

The Comeback...